Attorney Bower has developed a successful practice in the following areas:
• Real estate
• Probate including estates
• Adoptions and guardianships
• Estate planning and elder law
• Business formation such as limited liability companies and corporations
• Non-profit corporations including filing the required forms to enable a non profit entity to receive charitable 501(c)(3) status
Attorney Bower’s experience also includes serving as the Solicitor for the Village of Holmesville since 1992 and the Village of Shreve since 2007. Attorney Bower established his law firm in 1989. He graduated from the Ohio State University and received his law degree from Regent University located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. He is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Holmes County Bar Association and is admitted practice in the Northern District of the United States District Court.
Attorney Bower has always been active in community organizations having served in different positions with the Wayne-Holmes Mental Health and Recovery Board, Lynn Hope Industries, Inc., Holmes County Farm Bureau, and Berlin Christian Fellowship.
In addition, Attorney Bower has traveled to Guatemala and Kenya presenting seminars about being successful in life and business.